Pre-K Cubs is a general education program for children in preschool or beginning preschool. The curriculum is based on the development of 3 – 5 year olds. In this virtual program children will receive daily live lessons (Monday – Friday) and daily independent interactive activities/tasks. The daily live lessons include general education lessons, bilingual music, art, handwriting program and reading/phonics.
Please see more detailed information about this program below.
Pre-K Cubs – Fall 2021
Semester 1 Program Details
- 8 week live program
- Live lessons Monday – Friday
- 5 Subject Areas of Focus
- Bilingual Music Class (French)
- Program runs September 13th – November 5th 2021
- No School – October 11th (Indigenous People’s Day) Special pre-recorded lesson provided
- 15 Students per class
- Level 1 & 2 East Coast Classes
- Level 1 & 2 West Coast Classes
- All students receive a learning box prior to the start of the program (includes workbooks, worksheets & bonus materials)
- Access to Ms. Monica’s Epic Books Digital Library
One Time Payment
○ $797 – 1 Student Registration Fee for 8 Week Program
○ 3 Month Payment Plan – $270 per month – 1 Student Registration Fee for 8 Week Program
○ Sibling Package 25% off total for 2 children
○ The Cubs Program opens to our current semester students first. We open registration to the public if there are seats left (August 13, 2021).
*Our programs are considered to be educational enrichment programs because of the virtual nature. They are not day care services. Families must consult with their tax preparer regarding the deductibility of the expenses.
What Our Families are Saying
We were so excited to learn that Ms. Monica was offering a Pre-K all for the school year! The structure is wonderful and we love the way she engages with the kids. We love the worksheets that are provided and the curriculum. Our son has continued to learn new things with this class. He also enjoys singing and dancing during the bilingual music class that’s provided.
Parent – Maya
Our four year old absolutely loved Adventure Camp! He missed being in school and seeing a bright, bubbly teacher that would sing and teach him all about the world. We got that and more with Ms. Monica. Her videos were colorful and engaging. He loved singing, learning to read, and all of the fun activities that went with the weekly theme! -Katie
Adventure Camp was a wonderful way for my son to start his day throughout the Summer. He absolutely loves Ms. Monica’s energy and method of teaching. The daily videos were just the right amount of time and perfect content for children. Materials required were accessible and the activities were fun and easy to follow. Thank you for providing this Summer Camp experience! -Caryn